The Addictive Behavior Counseling workshops cater to addiction counselors, workers in like minded organizations or alcohol recovery centers, and Celebrate Recovery leaders. The workshops offer information on the nature of addiction and recovery, and a chance to do a practicum. About 50 people have done the workshops since 2013.
Throughout the 3-week workshop, the students will live together in a hostel, followed by another 3 weeks of practicum. Students will receive a certificate of completion from University of the Nations (Youth With A Mission), USA.
- A biblical perspective of addiction recovery work
- The root of addiction and trauma
- Addiction and brain
- Sex addiction and recovery
- Human development
- The joy center of the brain
- Emmanuel journal
- Recovery from sexual abuse
- “Trauma egg” inner healing process
- Relapse prevention