Ms Bayarsaikhan Hishigelger
- Masters degree in Family Research from Ulaanbaatar University, Mongolia.
- Bachelor in Social Work from Mongolian University of Science and Technology
- Completed Foundation of Counseling ministry from YWAM, Holland.
- Started a Celebrate Recovery group in Bright Future Church where she is a member.
- Has been involved in alcohol addiction recovery work since 2005 with the Celebrate Recovery project, Mongolia.
- Implemented the Addiction Training & Counseling project in Mongolia.
- Currently heads Guide for Transformation.
Ms Park Jung Mi
- Certified addiction counselor from University of the Nations, Hawaii, USA.
- Bachelor in Library Science from Seoul’s Women’s University, Mongolia.
- Has been working as a volunteer in the field of alcohol addiction rehabilitation work in Mongolia since 1998.
- Implemented and managed the Celebrate Recovery and the Celebrate Recovery Network projects in Mongolia.
- Currently volunteers as an adviser for Guide for Transformation, and manages a café.
Mrs. Sharavjamts Ganaa
- Bachelor in Publishing and Design from Citi Institute, Mongolia.
- Active member of the Celebrate Recovery group in Living Word Church, Mongolia since 2004.
- Has been involved in alcohol addiction recovery work since 2011 with the Celebrate Recovery and the Addiction Training & Counseling Center projects, Mongolia.
- Currently the Training Program Manager for Guide for Transformation.
Ms Ng Poh Yeen
- Masters degree in Social Science, Counseling and Psychotherapy from Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia.
- Bachelor of Theology from Singapore Bible College, Singapore.
- Was an active volunteer among youth-at-risk and juvenile delinquents with Youth Guidance, Singapore.
- Implemented the Child and Family Support project for Prison Fellowship, Mongolia.
- Has been involved in the addiction recovery field with the Addiction Training & Counseling Center project, since 2012.
- Currently the Counseling Program Developer for Guide for Transformation.